Introducing Signia by Hilton Atlanta – Georgia World Congress Center
As the all-new headquarter hotel for the Georgia World Congress Center, Signia by Hilton Atlanta will overlook the Mercedes-Benz Stadium sports and entertainment complex and will be connected to the Congress Center. Offering 975 guestrooms, plus access to over 100,000 square feet of world-class meeting space, a destination bar, signature restaurant, premium wellness amenities and modern guest rooms, Signia by Hilton Atlanta is anticipated to open in Q1 2024.
Signia by Hilton is a premier meetings and events brand, combining an elevated hotel experience with premium meeting and event spaces, all delivered with the safety and security of customers in mind. Using feedback from meeting professionals, guests, owners and developers, Signia by Hilton was created to solve critical gaps in the industry to deliver an unparalleled experience from check-in to check-out.
Signia by Hilton Atlanta will join a carefully curated portfolio of hotels in highly sought-after urban and resort destinations, and boast a variety of premier amenities and services, including:
- Impressive arrival experience: Guests will be greeted by grand, locally inspired architecture in the lobby, manicured landscaping and welcoming team members.
- Modern guest rooms: From the high-quality contemporary design and finishes that take inspiration from the Atlanta area to the use of technology – such as Digital Key, which allows guests to check-in, enter and control room settings via a smartphone – the rooms will serve as a haven for comfort and convenience.
- A destination bar: The bar will serve as the heart of Signia by Hilton Atlanta, offering sophisticated design and serving as the go-to place for on-trend cocktails and small plates.
- A range of food options: The property will feature a signature restaurant based on a chef-driven concept, providing Atlanta locals and guests with elevated dishes and beverages in a memorable setting. Signia by Hilton Atlanta will also have an upscale grab-and-go market for those looking to enjoy a take-out meal or snack.
- Premium wellness offerings: The hotel will have a high-caliber fitness center with the latest wellness innovations, as well as group classes and activities, all in a space designed to make guests feel their best.
- Elevated meetings and events: No matter the size of the gathering, Signia by Hilton Atlanta’s meeting and event spaces will provide a contemporary, comfortable setting and advanced technology to inspire innovative thinking, optimize productivity and enhance collaboration.
Signia by Hilton Atlanta guests will enjoy the benefits of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest loyalty program for Hilton’s distinct hotel brands.
For more information, click here.