Global DMC Partners releases survey results and key findings
Trending topics include salaries, hiring, work/life balance and sustainability.
Global DMC Partners (GDP), a global network of independently owned destination management companies (DMCs) and creative event experts, recently shared the results of its Q2 Meetings & Events Pulse Survey. With results collected from May 31 to June 30, 2022, the report covers trending topics including salaries, hiring, work/life balance, sustainability and the factors driving meeting and incentive budget decisions throughout the global meeting and event industry.
The survey polled 237 meeting and event professionals, the majority of whom are based in the U.S. Participants were primarily full-time third-party/independent planners, corporate/direct planners and association planners holding a mid-level role or higher.
Key insights from the responses include:
- Meeting and event planner salaries are higher in the United States and Canada than elsewhere in the world
- Companies are reporting more open positions and fewer candidates
- Working from home helps planners achieve good work/life balance
- Sustainability is a higher focus for organizations outside of the United States
- High costs are affecting program budgets and travel
The full results of the survey can be found at https://bit.ly/GDPSurveyQ222.
>> Booth C4026